The licence agreement that we hold with the local council allows owners to use their holiday homes for 11 months of the year from February to December (we are closed from January 5th to February 1st every year). Our site licence permits owners to use their holiday home for HOLIDAY USE ONLY. You are not permitted to live at Raylands. You will be required to have a main residential address where you live and pay council tax, this can be in the UK or abroad. You will be required every year to provide us with proof of this address. You cannot receive post at the Park or use the Park address to apply for any council services.