Here we will be looking at our top of the range ABI Clarendon holiday home. The home is situated on our well maintained, prestigious new development in Southwater.
This home boasts many luxurious features including top of the range carpet with domestic quality underlay, modern electric fire, stylish light fittings with low energy bulbs, USB sockets offering easy and convenient charges for phones, tablets etc.
Full list of features can be found below:
New for 2017: ABI Clarendon Double glazed with central heating luxury holiday home.
- An extremely durable exterior that’s easy to maintain
- White windows
- White PVC windows to complement your holiday home’s exterior
- Carpet underlay throughout
- Domestic quality carpet underlay so you’ll feel the difference beneath your feet
- Electric fire
- A stunning feature and premium heating solution which will keep you warm and cosy
- Scatter cushions in lounge
- For enhanced comfort, in fabrics that complement your holiday home’s interior
- Free-standing dining table and chairs
- Select to add either a free-standing or integrated fridge freezer which perfectly fits the space available
- Stylish light fittings with low energy bulbs
- Energy saving bulbs help your ABI be as kind to the environment as possible while also saving you money
- USB socket to lounge
- Offering convenient charging for devices such as smartphones and digital cameras
The lounge area of the ABI Clarendon is extremely cosy and homely. The elegant combination of colours leaves the room feeling very bright and airy.
The kitchen and dining area is a good size for social or family gatherings. The modern and simple design houses everything you may need neatly and efficiently, including space for a free-standing or integrated fridge.
The master bedroom has been designed to a high specification using top quality fabrics. The colour scheme and spotlights create a very modern, fresh feel. The entire design process of this home has been carefully crafted to ensure maximum comfort and to provide a stunning living space.
We did a similar post last month but the featured home was our Pemberton Rivington home. Click here to find out more about it.
If you’d like to view this home or make an enquiry please call us on 01403 730218. Alternatively you can find out more about the home here and request a viewing via our website.