Our onsite Club House is a place where holiday home owners can come together and socialise, build friendships and enjoy a host of fantastic events.
Open all year round (except for the few weeks in January when the park is closed for maintenance), the Club House is extremely welcoming and has a fully licensed bar. A selection of food is also on offer, including our famous Sunday roasts, and there’s a darts board where regular fun tournaments take place.
Our legendary Fish Fridays have proven so popular that we’ve added fish and chips to our menu so this British favourite can now be enjoyed whenever food it served.
Upstairs you’ll find the DVD library, which features in excess of 150 titles – and is continually growing – so there’s certain to be something to suit everyone’s taste.
The beer garden is a beautiful area to enjoy a drink and a spot of al fresco dining in the sunshine, and we make full use of the garden during the warmer months by hosting regular barbecues.
A popular part of our clubhouse is our Garden Lounge, which has a relaxing living room feel, and has been recently renovated to include comfortable leather sofas and a large TV. It’s the perfect place to settle with a cup of coffee or tea and socialise with fellow holiday home owners, or spend time with friends and family.
Local community is welcome
Our clubhouse is not just open to holiday home owners. We welcome members of the local community to socialise and enjoy the wide variety of events we host.
What’s coming up?
We pride ourselves on putting on a wide selection of fantastic events for the enjoyment of our holiday home owners, their family and friends, and the local community. Over the next couple of months we have planned:
- Saturday 8th September – Back to School Dinner Night
- Saturday 15th September – Killer Darts from 8pm
- Saturday 22nd September – Horsham singer Chelle will be performing from 8.30pm
- Sunday 30th September – A fundraising Macmillan Coffee Morning
- Friday 5th October – A Meatloaf and mix rock tribute act. Tickets cost £8
- Saturday 20th October- Comedy and disco evening with Gazza and Tony
Please pop into the Club House for further information about any of the events, the opening times are:
- Wednesday – 7pm to 10pm (food served until 9pm)
- Thursday – 6pm to 9pm (until the end of the September)
- Friday – 6pm to 11pm (food served until 9pm)
- Saturday – 6pm to 11pm (food served until 9pm)
- Sunday – 12pm to 3pm (food served until 2pm – please pre-book if you would like to enjoy a Sunday roast)
In addition to our clubhouse, holiday home owners also have access to a tennis court, onsite launderette, and a well-kept field where dogs can be exercised, and not forgetting the wonderful countryside and woodland that surrounds us. If you’re interested in purchasing a holiday home at Raylands Country Park, please do not hesitate to contact us and we will be happy to show you around.